West Energy Brokerage Ltd
Unit 10 18 Orkney Street Glasgow G51 2BX
Company Number – SC599247
1 YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you before we collect any data. If we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third parties .You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking boxes that we use on our Letter of Authority.
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- you have the right to request access to your data
- you have the right to correct your data if it is incorrect
- you have the right to object to your data being processed
You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Please note that if this request is deemed to be of an excessive nature or repetitive then a charge may be applicable.
2 UPDATING INFORMATION WE HOLD
Please contact us straight away if your information needs to be corrected or updated at any time
Any Changes to this you will be notified to you by email
Any questions or requests should be made to the following:
West Energy Brokerage
Unit 10 18 Orkney Street
5 Information that we collect
We may disclose your information to any credit reference agency and energy suppliers that we may deal with.
At no point does West Energy Brokerage LTD sell your personal data this used for the purpose of why it was collected.
6 Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect are stored and held on our servers that are situated here in the UK.
All information you provide to us is stored on a secure servers all with the electronic transactions made via email and website using SSL technology. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, unfortunately we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site.
7 How the information may be used
• To provide the quotes for the following utilities
• Deal directly with energy supplier, water supplier, card terminal suppliers
• To check information that help on the national database for gas and electricity supplies
• To check information on the National water database
• To pass information to credit reference agencies and energy suppliers before contracts are accepted.
• To enable us with market research
• To notify you about changes to our services
Version 1.23 Updated By David Smith 25/02/2020